We Build & Sell Tiny Houses
We are now building tiny houses! Contact us about options and pricing and we will introduce you to our talented building team. Based on customer feedback, we have a few popular custom-designed homes and yard landscapes that we’re now focusing on. We’re happy to give you a tour of these models and our 10-acre development.
Tiny housing is an excellent way to help integrate better living, working and learning spaces. Here’s what we’ve learned about tiny houses:
- Attracts do-it-yourselfers (DIY) and builders.
- Attracts tech-savvy workers.
- Attracts a wide variety of ages and demographics
- Encourages debt-free living and investing, as compared to those who got caught up in the housing bubble.
- Tiny home buyers can spend their wealth on better investments, saving up capital to build new businesses.
- Tiny homes go well with environmentally conscious activities such as rainwater catchment, solar and other renewable energy usage, humanure composting, permaculture, etc.
- Can be located within a few feet from their family and friends.
- Living arrangements can adapt to best suit your needs and “vote with your feet”.
- Less space to clean.
- Lower utility bills.
- Encourages more community activities and more meaningful socialization
- More business networking and entrepreneurial opportunities
- Great for those who can work from home – builders, skilled tradespeople, artisans, technologists, engineers, hackers (the good kind), restaurateurs, food truck operators, you name it..
- If the owner finds a better business opportunity they can store it while pursuing that opportunity or bring the house with them as they relocate. The recent term “geo-arbitraging” one’s skills to different markets applies here.